Our dedicated corps of volunteers make up a very important part of the Art Center. We appreciate and need the enthusiasm, talent and generous spirit they bring. If you have a special skill and/or some time to share, we would like to put you to work in one or more of the following ways:
- Assist at special events, such as Winter Arts & Crafts Expo, Spring Benefit and other programs.
- Become an exhibition docent (guide) for tour groups of all ages.
- Help with mass mailings of exhibition announcements, catalogues, etc.
- Join others in membership drive phone calls, direct mail solicitations.
- Deliver catalogues, flyers, posters, and other marketing materials around the community
- Help prepare and serve refreshments for exhibition openings.
To volunteer or for more information, please contact Paula Danoff, President and CEO at: 847-475-5300 extension 109 or email@example.com.
Top left image by Ashleigh Pastor