Our generous donors at all levels help ensure that the Evanston Art Center (EAC) continues to foster the appreciation and expression of the arts among diverse audiences. Over 80 years of generous support has resulted in EAC becoming the largest nonprofit visual arts organization offering classes, exhibitions, outreach programming and scholarships in the State of Illinois.
Please consider joining one of EAC's Donor Circle levels and rest assured that your investment will enhance the communities in which we all live and work.
Gifts to the Donor Circle Membership Program are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Donor Circle Levels:
- Artist's Circle ($100 - $249) - All Basic Membership benefits + 10% discount on EAC Student Gallery Shop, and 10% discount at Central Street Business Association participating stores.
- Studio Circle ($250 - $499) - All benefits mentioned above + recognition on lobby donor circle board, one full table at the Summer Sidewalk Sale, and two complimentary drink tickets to Evanston Made.
- Gallery Circle ($500 - $999) - All benefits mentioned above + two tickets to the Winter Arts & Crafts Expo Preview Party, and a complimentary copy of our Look Book.
- Curator's Circle ($1000 - $2499) - All benefits mentioned above + private tour of an EAC Exhibition for 10 people, two complimentary tickets to an Art After 5 event, and weekend parking access (must sign in at front desk).
- Collector's Circle ($2500 - $4999) - All benefits mentioned above + private tour of an EAC Exhibition for 10 people with the President, invitation to one special event and two complimentary tickets to the Spring Benefit Art Party.
- Director's Circle ($5000 - $9999) - All benefits mentioned above + invitations to all special receptions and events, four complimentary tickets to all Art After 5 events and four tickets to the Spring Benefit Art Party.
- Sustaining Fellow's Circle ($10,000 and up) - All benefits mentioned above + annual opportunity to host a private reception/event at the Art Center, renaming opportunities and one table at the Spring Benefit Art Party.
Donor Circle levels include free admission to the North American Reciprocal Museum (NARM) Association and member discounts at museum shops. NARMN has over 900 arts, cultural, and historical institutions slong with botanical gardens, children's museums, science and technology centers and more. Participating museums can be found on the NARM website.
For more information on the Donor Circles, please contact Jen Montojo, Director of Development at 847.475.5300, ext. 102 or via email.