Lindsay earned her MFA from the University of Washington and her BFA from the School of the Art Institute of Chicago. She exhibits her art nationally and internationally, including in the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston, the Milwaukee Art Museum, the Museum of Arts and Design in New York, and Centro Colombo Americano in Colombia.
- The School of the Art Institute of Chicago - B.F.A.
- University of Washington - M.F.A.
Beadwork, knitting, crochet, embroidery, watercolor
- Glass Prairie, St. Louis Airport, St. Louis, MO - 2019
- The Uncommon Apron, Peters Valley School of Craft, Layton, NJ - 2019
- Soft, Sulphur Studios, Savanna, GA - 2019
- Permanent collection, Museum of Fine Arts, Boston, MA
- Permanent collection, Racine Art Museum, Racine, WI
Other interests and inspirations:
Lindsay is an amateur scientist and is interested in microbiology and botany.
Lindsay's teaching style:
She is a trained teacher with over 30 years of experience.
Lindsay loves EAC because . . .
It feels like her second home.