Art School: Online Adult Classes
Online Adult Classes
REGISTRATION FOR FALL ONLINE CLASSES IS NOW OPEN
Fall Session 1: 6-Week Term, September 14-October 25
Fall Session 2: 6-Week Term, October 26-December 13 (No class or open studio the week of November 23-29)
The EAC online courses have something for everyone and every schedule. Browse our online course schedule.
Participation is easy. Here’s what you’ll need:
- A smartphone, tablet or computer that has a camera and connects to the internet.
- Zoom downloaded to your device prior to starting class. What’s Zoom? Learn more.
- Supply list that is posted with your course.
- The course URL, meeting ID and password (we will email it to you the day before class begins).
- Check out our How to Take an Art Class in Zoom video if you're new to Zoom!
Did you know?
- Become a member of Evanston Art Center & you will get discounted rates on classes
- Students with disabilities are welcome! If you require any accommodation to fully participate, please contact EAC’s Director of Education with as much advance notice as possible.
- Read EAC's policies on refunds, cancellations and financial aid.
- Other questions? Contact EAC’s Director of Education.