Art School: Online Camps
Online Class participation is easy. Here’s what you’ll need:
- A smartphone, tablet or computer that has a camera and connects to the internet.
- Zoom downloaded to your device prior to starting class. What’s Zoom? Learn more.
- Supply list that is posted with your course. No supplies are provided.
- The course URL, meeting ID and password (we will email it to you the day before class begins).
Did you know?
- Become a member of Evanston Art Center & you will get discounted rates on classes
- Students with disabilities are welcome! If you require any accommodation to fully participate, please contact EAC’s Director of Education with as much advance notice as possible.
- Read EAC's policies on refunds, cancellations and financial aid.
- Other questions? Contact EAC’s Director of Education.
No classes found