Updated: June 15, 2021
Evanston Art Center COVID-19 Response
Dear EAC Community,
In light of the State of Illinois moving into Phase 5 of Covid protocols, the Evanston Art Center has updated our Covid protocols effective June 15, 2021.
For Vaccinated Adults
- Masks are required to enter the building and in all public spaces, such as galleries, hallways and washrooms.
- Masks are optional inside classrooms.
For Unvaccinated Adults
- Masks are required in all spaces.
- Masks are required indoors at all times.
- If campers are outdoors, masks are optional.
Note: YFA teachers and teaching assistants are required to wear masks at all times.
Other changes to policy:
- We will no longer require temperature checks or Covid symptom forms.
- The Art Center will begin increasing the number of students in Summer Camps and the second session of classes, which begin on July 26, 2021.
- We will continue to encourage social distancing when possible.
The Art Center will not be requiring proof of vaccination, but we ask everyone to follow these guidelines. Please feel comfortable to wear a mask, regardless of your vaccination status. If you are not feeling well, please do not enter the Evanston Art Center.
Thank you for your continued support of the Evanston Art Center. Your support of our programming has made a difference in our future.