Patty has been working in clay for over 35 years and teaching for 20. Her studio is at the Midwest Clay Guild in Evanston, where she produces her saggar fired vessels and boxes. She shows her work regularly in national and international exhibits.
- Graceland College - B.F.A.
- Zen Shiatsu Chicago - C.P.
Areas of focus:
- Materials Hard and Soft, Denton, TX - 2018
- The Clay Studio National, The Clay Studio, Philadelphia, PA - 2018
- "Small Favors," The Clay Studio, Philadelphia, PA - 2018
- 6th Central Time Ceramics Exhibition, Bradley University Galleries, Peoria, IL - 2018 (2nd place award)
- 22nd San Angelo Ceramic Competition, San Angelo Museum of Fine Arts, San Angelo, TX - 2018
Patty's teaching style:
She will reinforce good technique while encouraging students to move out of their comfort zone. She enjoys seeing students progress beyond their expectations.