Molly is an arts educator and a visual artist. She creates acrylic paintings on canvas inspired by the small wonders of nature. She is also an author and illustrator of children's books.
- Washington University in St. Louis - B.F.A.
- The School of the Art Institute - K-12 certificate in art education
Painting, children's book illustration
Areas of focus:
Nature-inspired and painterly styles
- New Morning Gallery, Asheville, NC
- Five Crows Gallery, Natick, MA
- Westmoreland Museum of American Art, Greensburg, PA
- Sacred Art, Chicago, IL
- Grand Hand Gallery, St. Paul, MN
Other interests and inspirations:
Spending time with her family, yoga, travel
- "Little Seed's Journey," - 2019 (Children's Book)
- Spirituality and Health Magazine - 2018
Molly's teaching style:
She strives to create a supportive, calm environment that values individual expression. She values teaching the elements and principals of art while allowing room for choice. As an educator she is passionate about arts integration, culture and mindfulness.
Molly loves EAC because . . .
She loves teaching within a cultural institution. She also enjoys the small group atmosphere and sense of creative freedom.