Nicole is a ceramic artist who enjoys the act of making. She utilizes the wheel or hand built process to create work that is richly decorated and occasionally sculptural.
- University of West Florida - B.A.
- Indiana University, Pennsylvania - M.F.A.
- Southern Illinois University, Carbondale - Post Bacc
Ceramics, wheel, sculpture, hand building
Areas of focus:
Surface decoration on clay
- "Knick Knack Pattywhack," Annex at Lillstreet, Chicago, IL - 2018
- "Wild and Wooly," Florida Craft Art Gallery, St. Petersburg, FL - 2018
- Artist in Residence Show, Lillstreet Art Center, Chicago, IL - 2016
Other interests and inspirations:
Nicole's teaching style:
She believes that students set their own pace for learning and it's the job of the teacher to nudge them along. She wants her students to enjoy the process of learning and discovering the best way for personal improvement.
Nicole loves EAC because . . .
The small class sizes allow for one-on-one interaction.