Nicole is a ceramic artist who enjoys the act of making. She utilizes the wheel or hand built process to create work that is richly decorated and occasionally sculptural.
- University of West Florida ÔÇô B.A.
- Indiana University, Pennsylvania ÔÇô M.F.A.
- Southern Illinois University, Carbondale ÔÇô Post Bacc
Ceramics, wheel, sculpture, hand building
Areas of focus:
Surface decoration on clay
- ÔÇ£Knick Knack Pattywhack,ÔÇØ Annex at Lillstreet, Chicago, IL ÔÇô 2018
- ÔÇ£Wild and Wooly,ÔÇØ Florida Craft Art Gallery, St. Petersburg, FL ÔÇô 2018
- Artist in Residence Show, Lillstreet Art Center, Chicago, IL ÔÇô 2016
Other interests and inspirations:
NicoleÔÇÖs teaching style:
She believes that students set their own pace for learning and it's the job of the teacher to nudge them along. She wants her students to enjoy the process of learning and discovering the best way for personal improvement.
Nicole loves EAC because . . .
The small class sizes allow for one-on-one interaction.