Modified In-Person Summer Camp will begin on Monday, July 6 and run through August 21.
· We pledge to follow the State of Illinois Phase 3 guidelines for day camps. We are adapting our safety protocols, which we will share on our website shortly.
· All camp capacities will be reduced to 8 campers per camp.
· In-Person Camps scheduled from June 8-July 5 are cancelled.
· In-Person Camps beginning July 6 will take place in the mornings only.
· All afternoon In-Person Camps are cancelled, with the exception of our Teen Intensive scheduled the weeks of July 6 and August 3.
Online Camps and Classes will be offered beginning June 15.
· Some youth online classes are now open for registration.
· More online camps are coming soon! We will email you when they are open for registration.
We will contact registered campers individually about how you’d like to proceed.
· We will outline your options to see what makes sense for your family.
· Campers registered for Week 1 will be contacted first, continuing chronologically.
· We will call you first, and follow up with an email if we are not able to reach you.