SIDE/LOT is accepting submissions of experimental and short-form videos created by Evanston Residents as part of Evanston Made.
- Work must be three minutes or less in duration.
- Work will be juried by a panel of three artist/filmmakers.
- Student work is welcome.
- Collaborative work is welcome.
- Open to filmmakers of all ages.
- There is no fee to apply.
Screening North Side of the Evanston Art Center on June 1st from 8-9pm and indoors at regular times during the Evanston Made exhibition.
DEADLINE for submissions: MAY 13
NOTIFICATIONS by MAY 22nd
The Submission Form Requests the Following Information:
+Confirmation that you live in Evanston, IL
+Confirmation of rights to image and music for screening
+Confirmation that the video has visual title and credits
+Role and Collaborators
+Link to video on Vimeo
+Still image from video submission, (jpeg 1920x1080 at 72ppi)
+250 word project description
+250 word filmmaker bio