Six-week session beginning July 26, 2021
Students interested in registering for Open Studio will reserve for a day and time slot, which will be their assigned 3-hour time slot for the term. To support the EAC’s efforts of social distancing and reducing our capacity, please note the following:
- Only students who have previously taken an in-person class in the EAC’s department are eligible for that department’s Open Studios.
- Students cannot trade time slots with other students, but may register for additional time slots.
- If there are openings, it may be possible to prorate term if you wish to register after the first week of open studios.
- Time slots may be removed due to low or no enrollment. Registration at least 5 days before the start of the Open Studio time slot is recommended.
- The EAC will waive its refund policy if a student must miss Open Studio due to illness, but not due to other conflicts (e.g., planned vacation, appointment).
- Unmonitored access to the Woodworking Studio (available only to previously certifies students only) and equipment
- As usual, students provide their own wood
- COVID-19 cleaning fee
Your price, which appears in the box to the right, has been automatically calculated from the following levels:
- Regular Rate:
- Member Rate:
Except for the Independent Study Program, EAC membership is no longer required to take adult classes. EAC members receive a tuition discount on all adult classes, youth classes and workshops. A $75 Independent Study membership is required to participate in the Independent Study Program. The Evanston resident discount no longer applies.