To support the EAC artist community while prioritizing everyone’s wellbeing, the EAC will offer Open Studios for Summer Session 2 (July 27-September 6) with several safety precautions in place. Read more about Open Studio Summer 2020 .
To participate, please reserve a day and time slot, which will be your assigned 3-hour time slot for the 6-week term (or 5-week term for Friday and Saturday Open Studios due to Independence Day observances). To support the EAC’s efforts of social distancing and reducing our capacity, please note the following:
- Students cannot trade time slots with other students, but may register for additional time slots.
- The EAC will waive its refund policy if a student must miss Open Studio due to illness, but not due to other conflicts (e.g., planned vacation, appointment).
- EAC credit cannot be applied for this Open Studio offering, but can be applied for online classes or future in-person classes.
- Only students who have previously taken an in-person class in the EAC’s department are eligible for that department’s Open Studios. New students are not eligible for Open Studios in Summer 2020.
Woodworking Open Studio Price includes:
- Unmonitored access to the Woodworking Studio (available to previously certified students only) and equipment
- Total of 18 hours of weekly scheduled 3-hour time slot
- COVID-19 cleaning fee
- As usual, students provide their own wood
Your price, which appears in the box to the right, has been automatically calculated from the following levels:
- Regular Rate: $170.00
- Member Rate: $150.00
Except for the Independent Study Program, EAC membership is no longer required to take adult classes. EAC members receive a tuition discount on all adult classes, youth classes and workshops. A $75 Independent Study membership is required to participate in the Independent Study Program. The Evanston resident discount no longer applies.