Six-week class beginning July 29, 2020
Snip, tear, and assemble your way through the expressive medium of collage. Create compositions using a variety of papers and techniques to gather images, shapes and colors. Recycle your magazines, newspapers, photos you have at home to create silhouettes and stencils. Resources such as best glues to use and how to integrate mediums like paint and graphite into a composition will be explored. Create 3-5 collages. To inspire your work, themes such as a quote, poem, landscape or personnel imagery will be shared.
Skill Level: Intermediate
- This┬áinteractive online┬áclass┬áis presented via Zoom. Please download Zoom prior to your first class:┬áwww.zoom.us/download
- You will be emailed Zoom meeting instructions, including a unique URL and meeting ID, to join the class at least 1 day before the start of the class.
- Review the supply list posted. Students are responsible for purchasing all necessary supplies except where indicated.
- Many of the supply lists for specific EAC classes are available online at┬áBlick U.
- Classes that do not meet enrollment minimums will be cancelled three days prior to the start of the class.
Your price, which appears in the box to the right, has been automatically calculated from the following levels:
- Regular Rate:
- Member Rate:
Except for the Independent Study Program, EAC membership is no longer required to take adult classes. EAC members receive a tuition discount on all adult classes, youth classes and workshops. A $75 Independent Study membership is required to participate in the Independent Study Program. The Evanston resident discount no longer applies.