Break away from relying on your camera’s automatic settings and begin to manually control each variable that makes a photograph “work” including the ISO, the shutter speed, and the aperture. Along with learning how to manually control your camera, you will learn techniques on how to organize and edit your photos with Adobe Bridge and Photoshop. This course will consist of online presentations on how to control your camera manually, along with virtual individual meetings, and dedicated time to practice shooting with instructor guidance.
Skill Level: Beginner
- This interactive online class is presented via Zoom. Please download Zoom prior to your first class: www.zoom.us/download
- You will be emailed Zoom meeting instructions, including a unique URL and meeting ID, to join the class at least 1 day before the start of the class.
- Review the supply list posted. Students are responsible for purchasing all necessary supplies except where indicated.
- Many of the supply lists for specific EAC classes are available online at Blick U.
- Classes that do not meet enrollment minimums will be cancelled three days prior to the start of the class.
The following materials and programs are required:
Digital Camera, Laptop with Adobe Bridge and Photoshop (mac preferred), SD Card reader, notebook.
Your price, which appears in the box to the right, has been automatically calculated from the following levels:
- Regular Rate: $175.00
- Member Rate: $155.00
Except for the Independent Study Program, EAC membership is no longer required to take adult classes. EAC members receive a tuition discount on all adult classes, youth classes and workshops. A $75 Independent Study membership is required to participate in the Independent Study Program. The Evanston resident discount no longer applies.