Interested in taking an online art class, but not sure how to Zoom? Adult students are invited to join Director of Education Christena Gunther and faculty member Alex Boersma for a basic Zoom orientation. Alex will lead a quick house plant drawing lesson, demonstrating different features that will enrich your virtual art class experience. They will answer your questions to help you feel more comfortable joining a class online. The session will be recorded, and posted on the EAC’s website.
This workshop is free! Please click here to register.
Prior to the Workshop:
- Please download Zoom. Go to: www.zoom.us/download
- Select the “Download” button for “Zoom Client for Meetings.”
- This application will automatically download when you start your first Zoom Meeting.
- Once the download is complete, proceed with installing the Zoom application onto your computer.
- We will email you a Zoom meeting ID and password the day before the workshop. If you have questions, you can contact Christena Gunther 715-212-9140, CGunther@EvanstonArtCenter.org.
- Ensure you have some paper (any paper will do), and a pen or pencil for the drawing activity.
Your price, which appears in the box to the right, has been automatically calculated from the following levels:
- Regular Rate: $0.00
- Member Rate: $0.00
Except for the Independent Study Program, EAC membership is no longer required to take adult classes. EAC members receive a tuition discount on all adult classes, youth classes and workshops. A $75 Independent Study membership is required to participate in the Independent Study Program. The Evanston resident discount no longer applies.