Six-week class beginning July 27, 2020
New students will be introduced and continuing students refreshed while practicing drawing techniques via lectures, warm-up drawings, and longer finished poses. Techniques may include: gesture and organizational line, contour line, shape-plane-volume-modeling, value, foreshortening, and anatomical studies. We will work from a clothed model, and have critiques, which will show off your work and provide class supportive response. Choose to work in drawing and/or painting mediums.
Skill Level: All Levels
- This┬áinteractive online┬áclass┬áis presented via Zoom. Please download Zoom prior to your first class:┬áwww.zoom.us/download
- You will be emailed Zoom meeting instructions, including a unique URL and meeting ID, to join the class at least 1 day before the start of the class.
- Review the supply list posted. Students are responsible for purchasing all necessary supplies except where indicated.
- Many of the supply lists for specific EAC classes are available online at┬áBlick U.
- Classes that do not meet enrollment minimums will be cancelled three days prior to the start of the class.
Your price, which appears in the box to the right, has been automatically calculated from the following levels:
- Regular Rate:
- Member Rate:
Except for the Independent Study Program, EAC membership is no longer required to take adult classes. EAC members receive a tuition discount on all adult classes, youth classes and workshops. A $75 Independent Study membership is required to participate in the Independent Study Program. The Evanston resident discount no longer applies.