Anne is a visual storyteller who creates imagery inspired by her own life journey. She utilizes traditional painting as well as digital media, journaling and ceramics. Her work has appeared on murals, billboards, movies, and more. She exhibited nationally at art fairs around the country for many years and her works hang in private collections globally.
- University of Wisconsin, Madison – B.S. in Art
Sketchbook journaling, digital illustration, painting, sculptural ceramics
- "In View", The Art Center Highland Park, Highland Park, IL - 2019
- "Connections", State Street Gallery, Robert Morris College, Chicago, IL - 2017
- "Artist's Carnival", State Street Gallery, Robert Morris College, Chicago, IL - 2016
- "Whimsical", Deer Path Gallery, Highland Park, IL - 2011
- "Women In Grains", Harry and Laura Nohr Gallery, Platteville, WI - 2010
Other interests and inspirations:
Anne enjoys the outdoors, rowing, kayaking, paddle boarding, and all things metaphysical.
- Art feature, USA TODAY – 2016
- TouchVision Documentary – 2015
- 190 North, ABC 7 Feature, Chicago, IL – 2011
Anne’s teaching style:
She emphasizes letting go of self judgment and loves rekindling the art of play in her students while observing their transformation to realizing they never lost it. Her practice addresses mind, body, and spirit which, over time, can have a life-changing effect.
Anne loves EAC because . . .
She looks forward to sharing her practice in a beautiful Art Center with wonderful galleries, events, and educational offerings.